Access Statement for Self-catering accommodation at The Haggard, Manorbier
The cottage is approached from a gravel drive through a wooden pembrokeshire gate 3·3m wide onto an uneven paved pathway .74m wide. Parking for 3 cars is available on the drive. Access to the enclosed garden is via the driveway. Public transport (bus) is available by request outside the house.
- Entrance - step up to doorway. Doorway 1·03m wide.
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast/sitting
- Kitchen entrance ·74m . Worktop height ·9m .
- Sitting area with 2 x 2 seater sofas, 2 chairs
- Remote control TV (teletext) video and DVD
- Access to rear garden from sitting area.
- Patio doors width 1·3m with step down.
- Washing machine at end of hallway
- 1 twin bedded bedroom via flight of stairs from sitting area
(open wooden tread with 7 stairs) banister on left.
- 2 Bedrooms on ground floor via doorway ·74m width (one double, one twin)
- Ensuite shower room in double bedroom with step in shower tray
- Bathroom has ·78m wide door, bath height ·55m with hand held shower. Toilet height ·42m.
- Non-feather pillows and duvets with poly-cotton covers and sheets.
- Light switches and power points at a sensible height.
We have tried to be as accurate and give as much detail as possible but are happy to give any other information if this statement does not answer your particular question.